To stem the excess job inquiries, mostly due to Mondo’s automated spam system, I not only list the spam but also have a new template boilerplate reply for such things:
Is the role:
- no work sponsorship (if they sponsor, that means they’re H1-B collections, don’t bother with those),
- over rate-here,
- remote permanently or commutable (a.k.a. not-only-Manhattan-folks),
- no Python, reactJS above intermediate, and not majority backend?
I also ask the account manager:
- Is the client direct and has a history with you?
- How did prior candidates fail, especially in the code test?
- Is the role open and rolling collections?
Offending personas are: